2011/09/25

Sunday Teach!

On Sundays I've got an Art class for the kids at Chulalongkorn University they are getting improve every week so proud with them.
I still carried the sketchbook with me everywhere and try to captured things around me by pen this time wanted to tried other new pen ; Copic brush pen S size .This is my first time with kind of this pen and I think the line quite interesting.I have to practice with this tool more hopefully I can control it much better.




On the way for teach on the sky train and my students and sister



And before got back home just had a relax time at J-Avanue Thonglor and do some sketch this is my first time to do that sit and watched people...just told myself that "I'm just sketch I'm not a bizarre!" haha


For a perfect Sunday. So I end up the day with...




No comments:

Post a Comment