2012/05/04

Going on : Processes

Finally it's done! 

    Here's my man line sketch  that I've been working on for few days.I started surfing on the internet for male model reference you can find on any website that you like, blog, tumblr,...etc or some portrait from your favorite photography. It's great because you can get a perfect light from them also Models have a perfect anatomy and clear line pose. Maybe you can get some inspiration from them as well too.

    I started draft with a pencil first and make a sharp line with black pigment pen 0.05 mm ; I totally love this pen !it gave me a nice fine line ,soft and flow. It's easy to control the shape on the line.


   Hair ; my favorite part of drawing portrait .I can spend for the whole day for it! hehe I love flowing lines and details when I did it I felt like the time had stopped. Really love that feeling :) Also added some BG and flowers a little bit and added little tiny straight line to make textures.

   After finished this I think it's not enough I should add something more.Then I decided to added some text on it below.

 .
.
.
.
.
.
 45 minutes 

.
.
.
.
.
v


WOLA!
Hope you guys like it but it's still not enough for me.I told to myself again
I planed to make it looks a bit graphic this time so I put it on Photoshop ..


...............................................
To Be Continue 
...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment